I revised this painting a few times, made a few changes here & there. I used PanPastels, working on the new coarse pastelbord, which, held up to lots of layers! After the revisions, I framed it asap, so I could not touch it anymore! (Sometimes, I have a tendency to overwork a painting.) I framed it with a dark hardwood frame, with a double mat.
since I posted. Yesterday I went back to a painting I started for an Illustration Friday prompt. I started this using panpastels & pastelbord,
but this particular board had a little more teeth then I am used to. I have been working on it with layers & different tools. An enlargement of a section shows it is very rough, as you can see.
I will be working on this today & hope to finish it soon. ( I have another sketch in the works…)